Services and Facilities
- Bed and Breakfast is the basic booking accepted, with full board and half board available at competitive prices (see Holiday Tariffs).
- Meals are provided in the main dining room situated at the centre of the site and are served at the following times: Breakfast 8.00 – 8.30am, Lunch 12.00pm – 12.30pm and Supper 5.00 – 5.30pm. The dining room is closed on a Saturday afternoon but a supper in the form of a plated salad can be ordered.
- Towels and toiletries are provided in rooms.
- Coffee and tea making facilities are available in most rooms, and in a shared kitchen area. Self catering facilities are not provided.
- Please note that rooms do not have television sets. Anyone wishing to watch TV can do so in the sheltered housing area in common room F.
- Room Keys are to be picked up in the main office during office hours or from the person on duty at other times. Contact details are displayed on the office door.
- There is a small shop by the dining room which is open on Tuesdays and Fridays between 10.30am – 12.00pm. A shop is also open on the caravan site during the holiday season.
- Mass is celebrated in the church on site at 9.30am on Sundays. For remaining services see the notice board in the church.