Services and Facilities
- There are two lounges with TV’s, a dining room and a courtyard.
- Equipment provided ensures the comfort and safety of residents. This includes profiling beds, air mattresses, lifting and standing hoists, bucket chairs, a Jacuzzi and a minibus with wheelchair access.
- The home provides a minibus for outings, shopping and associated trips, which will aid the individual to be able to socialise and give added interest to outdoor activities.
- A garden at the centre of the care home offers a place to relax, and a chapel provides a spiritual retreat.
- The grounds are safe and accessible by wheelchair.
- Families can visit at anytime and take residents out. Accommodation is available for those wishing to stay overnight (see Holidays).
- Day to day maintenance problems are dealt with by our in house Site Services team.
- Vinyl flooring is present throughout the building which eliminates the unpleasant smells associated with carpets.